Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Youth Group

Well, we had a meeting last night for the youth groups leaders. I have to say, I am pretty pumped. We have 3 leaders for the middle school girls. Previously there were two, both who had kids in the study. I prayed a lot that God would provide us with someone younger, someone who was more hip and did not have kids in the group. He came through. Not only did someone step up, but it is someone who has been with the church since I can remember. The study we are going to do is a called "The One Minute Bible Study". It requires reading a small amount in the book daily and then going over Biblical based Q&A at the meeting. This will be great for the girls, to get the discipline daily and it will be great for me too. One thing I wish I was more faithful at is reading devotionals and the Bible daily. I plan on keeping up with my girls!!!

No comments: