Friday, November 30, 2007

On being an air head

Just what constitutes the term air head? Over the past week I think you could put my picture next to that word in the dictionary. I have had such a head cold, I can't think of or remember anything! My head feels like it is going to explode and my ears have so much pressure I want to scream. It is too bad neither come with a release valve. All I want to do is sleep to avoid feeling like crap. I hate this!!! Mike and I are both sick so little is getting done in our house. Letting the twins cook has actually crossed my mind. Our dinner would probably consist of peanut butter crackers, gushers and an apple with peanut butter on the side. Oh well, it is better than what I have been able to do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh---come on! I would love to see Matt and Kels cook! :)

Cat eyez said...

I am an airhead at times, even when I am not sick. Can I blame it on stress?